BugVibes™ - Electronic Plant Shield™
- BugVibes™ - Electronic Plant Shield™ is an advanced electronic device that utilizes gentle vibrations to shield a fruit, tree, vine, vegetable, or plant from damage by Japanese beetles, stink bugs, and other common pests.
- They are Super Easy to use ! Just strap one on to a tree or plant and right away it begins to protect from damage by common insects like Japanese beetles, stink bugs, etc.
- Made in USA. Cost effective. Re-use year after year.
- Better than beetle traps that attract beetles that cause even more damage to plants.
See below to learn more and watch BugVibes™ in action!
- Totally organic, safe for humans, and safe for honeybees.
- Dramatically increases tomato and egg plant yields.
- University tested and patented .
- BugVibes™'s pest fighting principals are widely supported by university research:
Product Details: Use on a tree or plant 10 foot or less. Use one per tree or plant and 1-5 units on larger trees. Great with a loose trellis. Use with a stake on plants. Not effective on grasses or plants with many stems leaving the ground. All BugVibes™ kits include: a durable Neoprene plant guard, a durable EPDM rubber plant strap and a profile switch that enables a gardener or farmer to choose plant size and vibration level. The main housing is made of extremely durable, heat, and water resistant nylon and includes a patent pending plant mounting. The mounting enables BugVibes™ to be attached safely to a wide variety of plants and trees. BugVibes™ comes equipped with a light sensor to enable BugVibes™ to detect the environmental conditions when Japanese beetles and other pests are more active. *Most effective on Japanese beetles.
See www.bugvibes.com/pest for more information.
Uses standard AA batteries. Batteries sold separately.
Manufactured under Patent 9,013,961